Back exercises are EVERYTHING. You want the sweet V-shape, with ripples of muscles coming out of your back like you were The Hulk under that t-shirt then you need to listen to us.
Here you’ll find some back exercises that are designed to give you that shape you crave for. Some are standard, some you may never had heard of before, ALL are effective.
Doing deadlifts are a staple to back exercises. Deadlifting doesn’t only strengthen your back, it exercises your thighs and core too. In fact it’s good for the entire torso and hand grip.
- Feet hip-width apart
- Bend your hips back as if you’re popping your butt out
- Gripping of bar should be outside of the knees when pulling up
- Drive hips through, shoulders move /pull back
- Keep eyes on the ground a few feet ahead of you when pulling.
- Carefully lower bar back to the starting position
Romanian Dumbbell Deadlift
Another kind of deadlift that’s going to give you that manly ass back you’re craving for.
- You’ll need two dumbbells and hold them hip-width apart.
- Form a natural arch in your back, bend the hips back (sticking butt out), and your torso forward
- Lower yourself until you feel your hamstrings stretch
- When you reach the top of the movement squeeze your Glutes coming back – you can also bend your knees for this
Alternate Dumbbell Row
- Bend forward at the hips – pretty much the same way
- Lower dumbbell on each side alternatively and repeat
Include these exercises in your daily workout and watch you turn into part beast part hulk.
DO IT NAO!