Born on 30th July 1947, Arnold Schwarzenegger chose bodybuilding career at the young age of 14. Arnold loved using EZ curl bar dumbbell with the arm blaster, which made his Arms / Biceps Gigantic – 18 inches to be precise. That was one of the reasons why Schwarzenegger was able to win the title Mr. Olympia incredible 7 times.
The arm blaster keep your arms and elbows from moving, while you are lifting heavier weight. This piece of equipment will isolate your biceps and shoulders, and forces them to work harder, which will eventually intensity the potential growth of your arms and biceps. With this weightlifting equipment you can easily pile on the weight up to 1000 pounds.
These super strong and flexible arm blasters belts are made with nylon for incredible durability. It keeps your back and elbows locked in the perfect curling position. As a result you achieve an efficient and ergonomically correct bicep workout every time you step inside the gym.
Arnold’s Training Tips for Bigger Arm
- Train arms from all angles as they are more prominent from other body parts.
- Train triceps more than your biceps as it is difficult to hide them.
- Never lose your focus while you are doing a rep and don’t let anything distract you.
- Due to body’s amazing adaptability of workloads, so introduce “shocking” to your arms routine by changing weights and adding reps etc.
- Don’t compromise on technique, hand grip is the most important.
- Give more priority on your weak points. Those body parts which are lagging, work on them when you are fully rested and feeling stronger.